Prysmian BW Indoor Glands
Features & Benefits
- Indoor type for SWA cable BW - Series
- Brass indoor gland and accessories
- For galvanized-steel single-wire armour plastic or rubber sheathed cables
- For use in dry, dust free, situations
- Provides mechanical cable retention and electrical continuity via armour locking mechanism
- Kit comprises:
- BW Gland
- Brass earth tag
- Zinc plated steel locknut
- PVC shroud
- 2 per kit up to and including 25mm size
- To BS6121-1
- CuZn39Pb3 extruded brass alloy used for guaranteed strength and performance
- Service temperature range -20°C to +90°C
CMP BW Industrial Cable Gland
CMP BW type brass indoor cable gland for use with all types of Single Wire Armour (SWA) cable providing mechanical cable retention and electrical continuity via armour wire termination. All CMP Cable Glands are EMC Tested.
The CMP BW range of industrial cable glands is designed and tested to BS6121:2005, and is produced from Brass grade CuZn39Pb3 (CW614N) to EN12168.
- Type: BW
- Design Specification: BS 6121:Part 1:2005
- Cable Gland Material: Brass, Electroless Nickel Plated Brass, Stainless Steel, Aluminium
- Cable Type: Single Wire Armour (SWA), Aluminium Wire Armour (AWA)
- Armour Clamping: Two Part Armour Lock
Accessories Adaptor/Reducer, Earth Tag, Locknut, Serrated Washer, Shroud
Gland Kits Available Cable Gland Kit for use with all types of SWA cable, including 2 Brass Glands, 2 Steel Locknuts, 2 Brass Earth Tags and 2 PVC Shrouds for sizes up to and including 32mm. For sizes 40mm and above each kit includes 1 of each component.
Cable Services web link: Prysmian / CMP BW Glands
Data Sheet PDF: Prysmian BW Gland Data Sheet
Cable Services Catalogue PDF: Prysmian / CMP BW Glands
Cable Gland Sales Enquiry
Cable Services are able to offer full technical support for the full product range of cable glanding and cable entry sealing products.
Please contact one of our sales offices for product information and technical specifications.